Monday, March 12, 2012

Potty break

Andy just let himself out to go potty.

I was on the phone for work for less than 2 minutes.  In that time, he decided to sneak outside.  So he could poop.  I know, I know - I probably shouldn't be putting this out here for the whole world to read. 

But this is one of those classic Andy moments I'll want to remember. 

Knowing my son and knowing the trouble he gets himself into when I'm not looking, as soon as I'm able, I go to check out his outdoor activities.  And what do I see?  My son, pants down, standing on the edge of the porch.  The look on his face is my next warning sign. 

Answering "no" when I asked him if he went potty, he scampered into the yard.  With no pants.  Of course.  I'll spare the details, but I discovered the stinky truth.  Which meant I had to get Andy into the house without leaving skid marks. 

Who else does this happen to? 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home