Everybody dance now
We've added something to our nighttime routine. I'm not sure its the most sleep inducing addition, but we have fun.
After bath, we put in a little Just Dance for Kids on the Wii. Andy's favorite song is "Everybody Dance Now" and we have to perform it at least once. His other top favorites are Mmmmbop, YMCA (which he calls Young Man), and the Monkey song from the Wiggles.
For the record, I just need to say I love everything about my son. I love him exactly the way he is and I tell him that, often.
But my son is an athelete; my son is not a dancer. Something I'm sure his dad is proud of. Andy is just now becoming interested in what we'll call the arts - coloring, painting and now dancing.
And his dance moves are nothing short of hilarious. Those herky-jerky movements of the young that everyone finds funny.
Labels: Andy, funny stuff, play

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home