Catch phrase
We have some additions to the game, courtesy of Andy.
Sure do!
"Would you like some milk?" "Sure do!"
_______ is so CUTE!
Aw, I love my dog.
"Start your engines!" as he begins to pedal on his tricycle.
Something's mysterious ...
Sam, your breath is stinky!
When he doesn't want you to start reading the book yet, he tells you, "don't talk to it yet!"
I'm a little bit upset/frustrated.
____ makes me so sad.
I have no idea! as in: "Andy, where's Mr. Potato Head's ear?" "I have no idea!" or "What did you do today?" "I have no idea!"
"You don't tell me that!" Said with lots of brow furrowing and some finger pointing. Usually said to Mama when Mama is telling Andy not to do something.
I'm working on it! As in, "pick out a book to read before bed." "I'm working on it!"
You're not listening! As in, "Sam, come inside. Sam, you're not listening!"
Sponge Bob is Honge Ponge. Etch a Sketch is Hitch Skitch.
This will be a running post. Especially given the fact that my son is never at a loss for words. And those words are usually pretty funny. At least to his Mama.
Labels: Andy, funny phrases

1 Comments:
And to his Nana!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home