So stinky
If you're not a fan of bathroom humor, you're really not gonna like this post. So be warned.
But as we're in the throws of potty training these days and its not exactly fodder for a comedy rountine, I have to find the humor where I can. Peeing on the duvet cover doesn't count.
We're doing the bare bottom method with potties strategically placed around the house. Wherever Andy is, he's only seconds from a potty. And its working. Although, there is a rather unexpected side effect.
Andy's always very proud when he does his business in the potty and comes to tell me. I make a big deal, we go get his celebratory jelly bean (we had to give up the M&Ms - Mama was eating too many of them). Lately after he's gone #2, he likes to have a brief conversation about his ... accomplishment.
Today he came up to me, holding his shirt up over his bottom (which is unecessary because his shirt doesn't cover up his little boy bits. But funny nonetheless). He positioned those little cheeks towards me and said, "See my bottom, Mom? See all the poopy in my bottom?
As we'd described the call of nature as having poopy in his bottom, I thought that's what he was showing me. Upon furthering questioning (why I do this to myself, I'm not sure) I learned that no, there was no poopy in his bottom - he'd left in the potty just as he should. Which I was rather pleased about as I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into when I peered nervously towards his little hiney to see if there was poopy in there. Gross.
But today, it wasn't just poopy. Today it was a bird. With feathers. Usually its a snake or worm. His imagination must have kicked in today. But whether it flies or slithers, Andy always concludes his business with "Its SO stinky!"
Labels: Andy, funny phrases, potty

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home