Monday, October 24, 2011

Climate control

Andy's got a new habit. 

He's found a new reason to take his clothes off and run nakey through the house.  As he disrobes, he tells me, "I'm a little hot so I'm going to take my shirt/shorts/boxers off."  If I let him, he'll take everything off, but my rule is he at least needs to keep the undies on.  Thankfully with the cold weather approaching, I'll have a new tool in my arsenal to reduce the nakey times. 

Hmmm ... wonder where he learned this as it certainly wasn't from Mama.  And Mama doesn't allow other family members to roam around nakey so this one's all Andy. 

The best part of this new gig is that he does this at the most inopportune moments.  Usually when someone comes to the door.  I wonder if they can see me kicking Andy from behind the door to keep his tiny crack away from the tiny crack that I poke my head out of to tell whoever's at the door to go away (nicely).  The sight of a growling dog and two kids pressed at my legs usually does the trick.  If you have a problem with unwanted guests, I recommend this approach. 

However, I do not recommend the removal of clothes for temparture control. For the record.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home