Manic Monday
Cyndi Lauper, please add a verse to your song for mama's. You cover the world of work and the world of love, but not the world of motherhood.
Mama did not sleep well at all last night. So I shouldn't have been surprised when Andy woke up at 6:30am. Fortunately Dada was still home. Nor should I have been surprised when Elizabeth drank two cups of milk and then threw up all over the breakfast table. I think the vomiting was more due to her recent head injury - at the hands of her brother. There's now a wooden-block shaped bruise smack in the middle of her forehead. Its a nice compliment to the bruise on her cheek and the scar on her chin - than due to her excessive milk consumption. Whatever the cause, it was a fun addition to our morning routine.
When the kids' game of chase inadvertedly included Sam, Sam declined the offer to play by nipping at the kids and catching Andy's cheek. Two injuries, pee-peed sheets in the washer and baby vomit, all before 9:30am.
Just another manic Monday. But with two of the cutest and funniest maniacs I know :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home