Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sitty indeed!

Another big day for little Lizzy Lou.

She pushed herself into a sitting position! I left the room with her on her belly, scrunching around the floor to get to Brother's toys. I walked back into the room a minute later and there she was, sitting up. And so proud of herself. She can clap her hands and I really think she clapped when she saw me smile at her in response to her latest accomplishment.

My little baby, getting so big. She's going to be saying things like, "Lilly, you barkin" (it was so funny when Andy said this to Lilly last week. She was barking. He was just so emphatic about it.) before I blink.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 12, 2010 at 10:06 PM , Anonymous Nana said...

Oh this is not good .......... our little baby one step closer to chasing Brother .......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home