Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nathan Jr

I need to stop referring to my son as Nathan Jr; I am setting myself up.

In the last 24 hours though, Nathan Jr has done these very Nathan-esque things:
- licked the top of a cupcake and put it back on the platter.  With all the others.  And returned to said cupcake for a second lick.
- snuck out of his room at bedtime to scarf down a lollipop.  Clandestinely.  We found wrapper the next morning
- eaten his body weight in cereal
- built a pillow tower at the foot of the bed and then took a flying leap - from off the bed - onto the pillow fort
- slept with his mask and snorkel

Maybe every little boy is like this; I really have no comparion.  All I know that is trying to stay one step ahead of my son is flat wearing me out.  When I'm not answering questions about why the cars stay in their tracks (that would be lanes to the lay person), I'm trying to convince him that he can't give up sleeping (his words, not mine).  Or avoiding negotiations wherein he tries to argue that he should get to watch TV while I look for his missing paci.  I'm pretty sure it should be the other way around. 

And ... its only the start of the second week of summer. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM , Anonymous Nana said...

Hang on to your hat.............

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home