Vicious circles
We went to the doctor today - Andy's had a yucky sounding cough for over a week, and although he acts totally fine, I figured after a week, I should have a professional check him out. Mother of the year at work here.
We came home with a puffer and the words "this may make him hyper" lingering in my mind.
Hyper - check.
Andy's running tight circles, telling me, "You have to move your legs and run around and its called exercising. You want to do it, Mom?" Run myself dizzy to burn off extra engery? Um, no, I don't want do that. Not even a little bit.
When he's not running circles as part of his exercise regimen, he's running laps - laps around chairs, around his shopping cart, around the dog.
All this circle running makes him - you guessed it - cough. Which means he needs another hit on the puffer.
A vicious cycle. Or maybe circle?
Labels: Andy, funny phrases, play, trouble

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home