Andy-isms
Some things I'll want to remember when I'm not laughing at everything Andy says ...
He calls M&M's "m candies."
Backpacks are "pack packs" although that is a universal kid phrase.
I love how he still asks "pick you up" when he wants to be picked up.
Craisins are "red raisins" and cashews "other peanuts."
I love how he says "I lub you too Mama."
He always says "Oooo its dark" when we turn the lights out at bedtime.
"Stin-inky" he'll say about a pooy diaper.
Its so funny to hear him say "big toot" and "big smooch."
I love how he ends his sentences with the little lift in his voice.
He says "that's my big beautiful black tube" almost every time we get in or out of the van (I'm not sure what the black tube goes to. Something in the garage.)
He still calls the van "new car."
He'll congratulate you on going in the potty. "Good job, Mama!"
He's just so funny. I laugh at half of what he says. This is why we have hours of video of us doing nothing in particular. Just so I could capture his little voice.
Labels: Andy, funny phrases

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home