Monday, May 10, 2010

Sitty

We dedicated Elizabeth yesterday. Pastor Ron introduced her as Sitty, explaining that she'd been given that nickname by her big brother. So she's officially Sitty now. It is such a blessing to have our church family stand behind us as we figure this parenting thing out. And it was a great way to begin Mother's Day.

Both kids did great on stage. Elizabeth let PR hold her, no fussing or anything. Thanks to her Aunt Cathie and Aunt Serena, she was dressed to the nines in all her girlie finery. Pictures coming soon!

Wildman did not live up to his nickname. I would like to take credit for this and say he is extremely well-behaved due to my parenting skills. No, I'm not super-mom and don't have the only totally obedient 2 year old that's ever walked the face of the planet. I have Cheerios instead. There's not much Andy would rather do than eat "Geerios."

Happy Mother's Day!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home